The information on this page sets forth the policies and procedures relative to fund-raising and commercial sales and solicitation only.
The University's Policy and Procedures Affecting Advocacy Activities should be consulted, and those rules shall apply
when an activity falls within the scope of that document.
The sale of food items, regardless of whether it is conducted as a fund-raising or commercial sale activity, is covered
in Section IV below.
To download the Official Solicitation and Fund Raising Policy from the General Counsel's website, click here.
- Fund Raising
- Fund-Raising on Campus by Registered Student Organizations
- Fund-Raising on Campus by Non-Registered Student Organizations
- Fund-Raising and Solicitation of University Employees
- Commercial Sales and Solicitations
- Permit for Commercial Sales ( including Exceptions )
- Criteria for Issuing Permit
- Locations for Commercial Sales Activity
Sale of Food Items